PIERCING SPECIFIC ANATOMY
We are now offering the piercing specific course by it self for students in MA and other states that require it at a tuition cost of $500.00.
1. An overview of the nervous system with emphases of the facial nerves.
2. An overview of male and female genitalia.
3. The skin and healing.
4. The integument/shin healing and repair(different types of skin trauma or injury).
5. The lymphatic system/lymphedema (why piercing openings can not be restricted).
6. Hypertropic scaring.
7. Follicular cyst.
8. The bodies response to injury.
10. Complications of inflammation.
11. Contact dermatitis.